- Clothing (clean)
- Sports equipment: Winter (September – February); Summer (March – August)
- Dishes (sets only, no singles please)
- Furniture (no rips/stains/odours/damage or pet hair. This includes water damage, or corner damage on particle board items).
- Lighting (no ceiling fans)
- Books (no encyclopedias, text books, or Readers Digest).
- Hardware (no hazardous waste, or building materials).
- Small Appliances (clean, complete and in working order. Please note: We are unable to accept any items that contain crumbs, grease or baked-on food particles remaining.)
- Toys (clean, complete and not broken)
- Electronics (in working order) * please see items we cannot accept.
- Outdoor furniture – accepted from April to August (Must be clean, mildew free and unbroken.)
- Mattresses & box springs (Free of STAINS. No rips or odours. Box springs must be intact.)
- CDs, DVDs, VHSs, LPs (will not accept pirated copies)
- Craft items (no small pieces of materials please)
What we Don’t Accept
- ALL BABY ITEMS – i.e. car seats, cribs, playpens, booster seats, etc.
- Window blinds
- Used cosmetic, perfume or hygiene products.
- Items containing cooling agents such as freezers, air conditioners, de-humidifiers, water coolers.
- Hazardous waste products: tires, batteries, paints, coolants, chemicals.
- TV’s, computers, printers, scanners or monitors (unless they are flat-panel or modern Laptops.)
- Anything damaged, dirty, unsafe or unusable
At times, we are unable to take certain items due to limited space, Please call 905-373-7202 prior to loading your vehicle in case there are certain items we cannot accept.
Thanks for helping us reduce waste!